If you’re a business that’s short on executive marketing talent, you’ve likely experienced a number of growth-limiting challenges. We provide part-time marketing executives for a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). And when one of our people joins your management team, you also get access to our entire roster of CMOs by virtue of our peer-review process.
What You Get:
- Corporate level overall marketing expertise – Client acquisition, retention and expansion strategies and tactics, Pricing, Promotions, targeting, product / services mix, etc.
- Create all marketing plans & direct all customer acquisition strategy initiatives.
- Strategic experience – help define / refine the business marketing strategy
- CMO will have reports of all sales & marketing results every week.
- Free up MD/CEO time to manage the business.
- As a strategic advisor to the business, the CMO can bring the most appropriate service providers, and orchestrate activities.
- Responsible executive to handle budgets and P/L.
- Contacts – both high-level and suppliers.
- An outsourced CMO work with a variety of businesses and can outsmart the competition by using tactics used by other industries.
What We Need from You:
- Business details or website if any
- Type of job are you interested in doing
- Budget for the project