To keep your membership in your chapter, you need to contribute to the community. Contributions get you brownie points, automatically tracked by the system.
Here is how you can gain points:
- Staying on a webpage for at least 30 seconds – 1 point.
- Posting a comment – 1 points.
- Posting a video – 10+ points
- Posting an article – 10+ points
- Infographics upload – 10+ points
- New Product posted – 10 points
- New Member Discount posted – 10 points
- Discount availed by members – 1 point per dollar sale on the website.
- Referral bonus – 1 point (minimum) per dollar sale. Beneficiary to transfer points to the benefactor.
- Attending a meetup – 50 points. (Substitutes do not earn points.)
- Buy points for $1 – 10 points.
The membership is for one year and it is reviewed by the management and chapter leaders.
Membership on this network is at the sole discretion of community leaders. Continued membership is not a right.
If you feel that you have been unjustly treated, you will have option to move to another team.
While there is internal arbitration opportunities available, it is not a right, but a privilege at the sole discretion of the management.